Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicPolls & Surveys · 1 month ago

Why are you a pedophile or see children sexually?

What type of low human being are you? The scum of the earth. A person who doesn’t deserve life is what you are. 

“WHY ARE YOU HERE, VENTING? This is a very improper question for this site. Please, be a little less vulgar, dude. I think you are a pedophile and are here to see other reactions to another scum of the earth. Go back to your toybox.”

You’re a weirdo!!! You must be a pedophile for this answer!! You just want a reaction because you know deep down inside you like children. Change your ways please before you hurt an innocent child.

Lone Wonderer. That’s very sad. I’m sorry that you were wrongly accused. Hopefully you can heal from what happened to you. 

Favorite Answer

i am not a pedophile and not attracted to children nor interested in them in any way. i do have a phobia of children though. some made claims i was bad guy and accused me of being pedophile which terrified me. now i don't even want to be even within hundred miles of a kid. i don't want to get falsely accused and sent to prison!

• jean

it is not usually a persons fault why they became a paedophile, but the best thing is not to act on these desires.

WHY ARE YOU HERE, VENTING? This is a very improper question for this site. Please, be a little less vulgar, dude. I think you are a pedophile and are here to see other reactions to another scum of the earth. Go back to your toybox. 

Neither applies to me.

Source(s): <- Not a tRump supporter.