Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Science & MathematicsEngineering · 1 month ago

Wheatstone bridge?

Me don’t know how to do. So please do

• John

Whetstone bridge? Analog but essential for Weapons Direction Equipment in the sixties. A whetstone bridge gives super accurate measurements of resistance, a portable tool. One foot square by six inches deep is the size I remember it. Your schematic shows a voltmeter but Ohms Law rules supreme. Y'll schematic doesn't show the unknown resistor. I flunk the test writer and within my power as a WDE Instructor at Combat Systems Technical Schools Command (CSTSC). I wrote a feedback showing they got digital backwards on WDE, a manual change was issued to the fleet. I'll find out what comes next when I get there. Point Claudia is on the horizon that I named, an unknown point after having been to point Caroline. Claudia was beyond hot. The spare crystals are kept in the secret safe.