Yahoo Answers is shutting down on May 4th, 2021 (Eastern Time) and beginning April 20th, 2021 (Eastern Time) the Yahoo Answers website will be in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Science & MathematicsEngineering · 1 month ago

Wheatstone bridge?

Me don’t know how to do. So please do

Attachment image

1 Answer

Relevance
  • John
    Lv 6
    1 month ago

Whetstone bridge? Analog but essential for Weapons Direction Equipment in the sixties. A whetstone bridge gives super accurate measurements of resistance, a portable tool. One foot square by six inches deep is the size I remember it. Your schematic shows a voltmeter but Ohms Law rules supreme. Y'll schematic doesn't show the unknown resistor. I flunk the test writer and within my power as a WDE Instructor at Combat Systems Technical Schools Command (CSTSC). I wrote a feedback showing they got digital backwards on WDE, a manual change was issued to the fleet. I'll find out what comes next when I get there. Point Claudia is on the horizon that I named, an unknown point after having been to point Caroline. Claudia was beyond hot. The spare crystals are kept in the secret safe.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.