Is being appreciative a turn-off?

I’m a very hardworking, down-to-earth, grateful for the opportunity to work for what I have human. Many people don’t care about what they have like it’s the new normal and I’m wondering if I have a character flaw. 

I guess another person’s trash is another person’s treasure.

• donnie

Everyone is different don't get bitter because not everyone likes you that way. There is a woman for every man and a man for every woman

• ?

My guess is that it would be appreciated 

I think it’s a great quality to have. Many people take jobs for granted and just complain about their stresses, not realising that having a job is a blessing

i would hope not