Yahoo Answers is shutting down on May 4th, 2021 (Eastern Time) and beginning April 20th, 2021 (Eastern Time) the Yahoo Answers website will be in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

Anonymous
Anonymous asked in EnvironmentGlobal Warming · 1 month ago

Do you carry a knife or firearm?

Attachment image

34 Answers

Relevance
  • OTTO
    Lv 6
    1 month ago

Anonymous askers rarely award best answers.

• JimZ
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

No.  I seldom do.  I used to carry a knife but it was a lump in my pocket and I just didn't use it.  The same for a gun. It is heavy and kind of a pain to carry so unless I'm shooting it, I seldom want to carry it.  I sometimes have on when camping just so I don't wake up being carried away by a bear.  

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

I WANT TO CARRY BOTH FOR THEIR UTILITY:

• 1 month ago

this is america so people probably would

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 month ago

All very well carrying a weapon to 'protect' yourself. Has it occurred to you that you may actually be giving a weapon to an attacker when they take your weapon from you and use it against you? For that reason, I don't carry a weapon. 

• garry
    Lv 6
    1 month ago

carries a small pocket knife , a bowie knife small enough and nice and razer sharp . its like an american express card , never leave  home with  out it !!!

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

Australia they took the Guns and any Knife carried on you is called a weapon

• 1 month ago

I legally carry both.

• 1 month ago

Yes.    I carry a Swiss Army Knife or a Leatherman tool all the time.  I live next to a national forest on a small property.  I have to fix stuff all the time so have a multi-tool on me all the time.   And yes,  it contains a knife blade.     And when I go out I carry a gun.   Better to have a gun and not need it than to need a gun and not have it.   Kind of like knowing how to swim.  

• 1 month ago

I carry a firearm in my purse.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.