Anonymous
Anonymous asked in EnvironmentGlobal Warming · 1 month ago

Do you carry a knife or firearm?

• OTTO

Anonymous askers rarely award best answers.

• JimZ

No.  I seldom do.  I used to carry a knife but it was a lump in my pocket and I just didn't use it.  The same for a gun. It is heavy and kind of a pain to carry so unless I'm shooting it, I seldom want to carry it.  I sometimes have on when camping just so I don't wake up being carried away by a bear.  

I WANT TO CARRY BOTH FOR THEIR UTILITY:

this is america so people probably would

All very well carrying a weapon to 'protect' yourself. Has it occurred to you that you may actually be giving a weapon to an attacker when they take your weapon from you and use it against you? For that reason, I don't carry a weapon. 

• garry

carries a small pocket knife , a bowie knife small enough and nice and razer sharp . its like an american express card , never leave  home with  out it !!!

Australia they took the Guns and any Knife carried on you is called a weapon

I legally carry both.

Yes.    I carry a Swiss Army Knife or a Leatherman tool all the time.  I live next to a national forest on a small property.  I have to fix stuff all the time so have a multi-tool on me all the time.   And yes,  it contains a knife blade.     And when I go out I carry a gun.   Better to have a gun and not need it than to need a gun and not have it.   Kind of like knowing how to swim.  

I carry a firearm in my purse.