Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Business & FinanceInvesting · 1 month ago

Does the amount of money I invest in bitcoin make a difference? I recently invested 300 dollars and discovered my money rises very slowly.?

Is there a huge difference between a 100 dollar investment or a 300 dollar investment in bitcoin? 

It seems the rate of financial gains is quite similar. I usually gain a couple dollars. 

Would I make more money swing trading a 100 dollars in the market if i dont have thousands to invest? Im just trying to take the most profitable action.

There are no answers yet.
Be the first to answer this question.