How to hide nail polish without removing it?

Hi my boss said I have to take my nail polish off after he first said that it was okay I spent a lot of money on the nails they are gel is there anything I can put on top of the nails to cover them up for eight hours that can be removed at the end of my shift? Thank you

You should, however, file them. File the length of the nail, as well as the nail bed, until only a thin layer of acrylic remains on the nail bed. Wait for it to mature. You should cover it up with standard nail polish. You should clean the nail with a rag. Normally polish with acetone and repeat.

llllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll

Put gloves on !!;)

The only thing is gloves.  I would ask him why you need to remove the polish.  If there is an employee handbook which has rules about dress or wearing polish or perfumes, then he does have the right to say something, but if not, he should not be asking you to remove the polish. Not knowing where you work, I can't say.  Tell him you were not aware of any code which mentions nail polish, and that you really can't do anything about it today because of the process involved in removing gel nails. If there is no code, ask to speak to his supervisor and make sure there is a valid reason for his request.

Not really and it will be obvious anyway