Yahoo Answers is shutting down on May 4th, 2021 (Eastern Time) and beginning April 20th, 2021 (Eastern Time) the Yahoo Answers website will be in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

Anonymous
Anonymous asked in EnvironmentGlobal Warming · 1 month ago

Did your military wake-up time carry over into your civilian life?

Attachment image

7 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 month ago

Sure.  I worked shifts for most of my military career, which pretty much destroyed my Circadian rhythm.  Now my wake-up times are almost random.

• RICK
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

After recruit training and schools my wake up time depended on what shift I worked

• 1 month ago

what mi;litar y wake up time? I worked nights while in the military

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

For Years yes I served 38 years Retired at 55 and was still getting up at 0600 Hrs

these days at 80 I can sleep in until 1000 Hrs

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 month ago

I actually wake up earlier now.

• ?
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

I didn't have a 'military wake-up time.'  I woke up when I need to in order to be at work on time.  Sometimes that was 5 in the morning, sometimes 5 at night, or sometime in between.  It was whenever the hell I wanted on my days off.  

So, I guess it did, because it's the same now-wake up ontime to get to work and sleep in on days off.

• 1 month ago

Yes, it did...for another 37 years...until I retired.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.