Anonymous
Anonymous asked in EnvironmentGlobal Warming · 1 month ago

Did your military wake-up time carry over into your civilian life?

Sure.  I worked shifts for most of my military career, which pretty much destroyed my Circadian rhythm.  Now my wake-up times are almost random.

• RICK

After recruit training and schools my wake up time depended on what shift I worked

what mi;litar y wake up time? I worked nights while in the military

For Years yes I served 38 years Retired at 55 and was still getting up at 0600 Hrs

these days at 80 I can sleep in until 1000 Hrs

I actually wake up earlier now.

• ?

I didn't have a 'military wake-up time.'  I woke up when I need to in order to be at work on time.  Sometimes that was 5 in the morning, sometimes 5 at night, or sometime in between.  It was whenever the hell I wanted on my days off.  

So, I guess it did, because it's the same now-wake up ontime to get to work and sleep in on days off.

Yes, it did...for another 37 years...until I retired.