Yahoo Answers is shutting down on May 4th, 2021 (Eastern Time) and the Yahoo Answers website is now in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Social ScienceGender Studies · 2 months ago

Since 99% of the Claims from those Women would’ve been considered Flirting 10 Years ago, isn’t Cuomo just a Leftist Reaping what he has Sewn?

Where simply letting a Female know you’re inserted s grounds for a Sexual Harassment Claim in court

Update:

With the #MeToo Movement***

5 Answers

Relevance
  • 2 months ago
    Favorite Answer

I think the media is just taking attention off all the old folks he murdered with the China virus. Everyone knows democrats always survive rape allegations.

• Bill
    Lv 7
    2 months ago

The accusations against Cuomo are to redirect focus away from the fact that he is a murderer that isn't being charged with murder because he is a member of the government elite. It's far better for Cuomo to resign because of sexual misconduct than to be seen as a murderer that got away with it. 

In other words, people are stupid and if you make them focus on a less important issue they will forget about the important issue and give you another chance down the road. 

• Anonymous
    2 months ago

I had no idea Cuomo was a seamstress, but maybe you meant sown. And, if females don't know when a man is inserted, that man might have either a size or impotence issue. 

• ?
    Lv 7
    2 months ago

Yes, and it's "sown", not "sewn".

I always thought there was something "off" about him, but I wsn't sure what.

• Anonymous
    2 months ago

Is Cuomo a tailor as well?

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.