Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentPolitics · 1 month ago

Mocking Nancy Navarro’s accent is news to Yahoo instead of the old Asian woman beaten to death by black dude (hate crime) in NYC.  Esplain ?

And who the frock is Nancy Navarro...libs?

• ?

Both were covered............

Remember this, we live in clown world 

• N

It is called PROPAGANDA. The media is controlled. Do not trust them

You are a racist Son of Dogs. 

"Esplain".. is that a spanish word?

Your white hood is showing .

Explanation?  That's easy -- you're not paying attention.

Both stories were extensively covered in the news.  Do try to keep up, will you?

why can't both forms of racism be condemned? I don't agree with the liberal media being silent about those racist attacks that mostly blacks have perpetrated against asians.. ....but I don't agree either with those people who mocked Nancy Navarro's accent.

I have always believed that out of all races... whites and blacks are the ones who love their races the most.. I'm obviously making a generalization.. 

Re the hate crime, Republicans have already wallowed in hypocrisy about that in other posts. I think we can safely blame it on the GOP false messiah, Trump-a-dump, who asserted that covid 19 was Chinese germ warfare.  It wouldn't surprise me if the killer were a Proud Boy in make up. Nothing is too weird for GOP weirdos.

I have no "esplanation," but I don't work for Yahoo.