Yahoo Answers is shutting down on May 4th, 2021 (Eastern Time) and beginning April 20th, 2021 (Eastern Time) the Yahoo Answers website will be in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentPolitics · 1 month ago

Mocking Nancy Navarro’s accent is news to Yahoo instead of the old Asian woman beaten to death by black dude (hate crime) in NYC.  Esplain ?

And who the frock is Nancy Navarro...libs?

13 Answers

Relevance
  • ?
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

Both were covered............

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

Remember this, we live in clown world 

• N
    Lv 4
    1 month ago

It is called PROPAGANDA. The media is controlled. Do not trust them

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

You are a racist Son of Dogs. 

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    1 month ago

"Esplain".. is that a spanish word?

• 1 month ago

Your white hood is showing .

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

Explanation?  That's easy -- you're not paying attention.

Both stories were extensively covered in the news.  Do try to keep up, will you?

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

why can't both forms of racism be condemned? I don't agree with the liberal media being silent about those racist attacks that mostly blacks have perpetrated against asians.. ....but I don't agree either with those people who mocked Nancy Navarro's accent.

I have always believed that out of all races... whites and blacks are the ones who love their races the most.. I'm obviously making a generalization.. 

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

Re the hate crime, Republicans have already wallowed in hypocrisy about that in other posts. I think we can safely blame it on the GOP false messiah, Trump-a-dump, who asserted that covid 19 was Chinese germ warfare.  It wouldn't surprise me if the killer were a Proud Boy in make up. Nothing is too weird for GOP weirdos.

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

I have no "esplanation," but I don't work for Yahoo.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.