Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Business & FinanceInvesting · 1 month ago

General Electric's change in management have gotten the balance sheets cleaned up. Is the stock a buy now?

I Bought GE 20 years ago when it was at  around $25.00, glad I sold it and never looked back

I like GE alot.  I've added to it but I dont really care what it does this year or next, I'm thinking where will it be in 10 years.  But thats how I have always approached investing and it has worked a long time for me as I've been doing this 30 years.

The balance sheet is still a mess. GE's ability to pay it's financial obligations is questionable.