Yahoo Answers is shutting down on May 4th, 2021 (Eastern Time) and beginning April 20th, 2021 (Eastern Time) the Yahoo Answers website will be in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

I have a crush on a substitute teacher at my school, is there anyway I would have a chance ?

im 18 and my crush is 27 and his name is Andrew and I love him so much, every time I see him I get butterflies and im starting to love him romantically and sexually and everything he is all I think about, im in 12th grade in Virginia btw and I just love him so much, I made him my wallpapers and my passwords and literally he is my purpose of life I dropped some of my friends because im so obsessed with him, do I have a chance PLEASE!! Im OBSESSED WITH HIM 

Update:

He’s both actually, he’s becoming a substitute teacher he announced it 

Update 2:

He wants to be more involved with the school and students so he’s applying to be a substitute teacher also 

5 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    2 months ago
    Favorite Answer

Don't ruin this teacher's career by trying to initiate a relationship with him.   Find someone your own age and leave this guy alone.  Three days ago, your obsession was a youth counselor, now he's a substitute teacher, which is it.?

Your obsession with this guy is quite concerning.

• donnie
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

Maybe when your older but teachers and students should not be in relationships that is one thing I don't agree with and neither does the law

• PIE
    Lv 5
    2 months ago

If you're 18 jump his bones and continue on with your next lying troll fantasy!

• martin
    Lv 7
    2 months ago

Because you are 18, there is a chance that something can work out.  But remember, he is doing a job and may not be looking for a permanent relationship.  Even if it does work out romantically, it would be best to move away from that school and town where everyone knows he was your teacher.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    2 months ago

Attachment image
Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.