I have a crush on a substitute teacher at my school, is there anyway I would have a chance ?

im 18 and my crush is 27 and his name is Andrew and I love him so much, every time I see him I get butterflies and im starting to love him romantically and sexually and everything he is all I think about, im in 12th grade in Virginia btw and I just love him so much, I made him my wallpapers and my passwords and literally he is my purpose of life I dropped some of my friends because im so obsessed with him, do I have a chance PLEASE!! Im OBSESSED WITH HIM 

He’s both actually, he’s becoming a substitute teacher he announced it 

He wants to be more involved with the school and students so he’s applying to be a substitute teacher also 

Favorite Answer

Don't ruin this teacher's career by trying to initiate a relationship with him.   Find someone your own age and leave this guy alone.  Three days ago, your obsession was a youth counselor, now he's a substitute teacher, which is it.?

Your obsession with this guy is quite concerning.

• donnie

Maybe when your older but teachers and students should not be in relationships that is one thing I don't agree with and neither does the law

• PIE

If you're 18 jump his bones and continue on with your next lying troll fantasy!

• martin

Because you are 18, there is a chance that something can work out.  But remember, he is doing a job and may not be looking for a permanent relationship.  Even if it does work out romantically, it would be best to move away from that school and town where everyone knows he was your teacher.

............................