Yahoo Answers is shutting down on May 4th, 2021 (Eastern Time) and the Yahoo Answers website is now in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

Lv 4
Bill asked in Society & CultureRoyalty · 2 months ago

How do I report Trump supporters wondering around looking lost? Someone said that it to do with him not being in office today. Who do I call?

6 Answers

  • 2 months ago

    sounds more like a clueless biden lover

  • Anonymous
    2 months ago

    First of all you want to call someone to find out what they have done with your brain.

    As you can't even post a question in the right category. 

  • Clo
    Lv 7
    2 months ago

    Try posting your question in the proper category of Politics & Government:

    I am reading this question in Royalty---the monarchies and the peerages of the world, past, present, are discussed here.

  • Jeff D
    Lv 7
    2 months ago

    Call 911.  They love to hear from internet trolls.

  • 2 months ago

    "Someone" being you, correct? 

  • ?
    Lv 5
    2 months ago

    Call 911 to report donnietards wandering aimlessly around.  They will send animal control. 

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.