Yahoo Answers is shutting down on May 4th, 2021 (Eastern Time) and beginning April 20th, 2021 (Eastern Time) the Yahoo Answers website will be in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

Jim2
Lv 7
Jim2 asked in EnvironmentGlobal Warming · 1 month ago

Global Warming: Will you join me in reporting all questions accusing people of being 'Dirac'?

This childish nonsense has gone on long enough. If enough people report a question, it is deleted.  I know for a fact that I am not Dirac, and as far as other people, we all know that everyone that believes in standard Global Warming science is childishly accused of being 'Dirac'. For new users, 'Dirac' is meaningless, anyway. There is no reason to accuse anyone of being 'Dirac', and it is one of the things that is ruining this forum, which is supposed to be for discussion of global warming! The other thing, of course, is irrelevant questions.

In reporting, I give as a reason 'harassment and disinformation'.

Update:

I was on here a few years ago. I left for those few years and recently came back. I don't know Dirac. He may have been terrible. I don't know. But I suspect his only crime was believing official global warming science.

Update 2:

I just made my profile public, for a short time, just in case anyone truly and legitimately believes that I am Dirac.  Did Dirac post so much in politics?

9 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    1 month ago
    Favorite Answer

Absolutely; I report those daily as abuse/slander.

Check answers too as the abuse is often in an answer. 

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

I've never seen this dirac guy post, I'm assuming it's just some fictional crap climate cons made up so they can pretend to do whatever they're doing.

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

Then you'll have to report yourself, Dirac.  I'll help you.  Start with these questions you spammed last week.

📚📚📚📚 Can you recommend some good books to learn about climate change and global warming ?

2 Answers7 days ago

👨‍👩‍👧‍👦 Can we all get together, unify, and work to solve climate change problem?

5 Answers7 days ago

🔬✍🏻📓📬 What is result of scientific research on climate change ?

1 Answer7 days ago

🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸 Will America lead the world to stop global warming ?

3 Answers7 days ago

🤔🤔🤔🤔 Warming, changes, co2, ozone, carbon, pollution, are they all related?

2 Answers7 days ago

✋🏼🌎☀️🌡How to stop process of global warming? Is there possibility to do it?

8 Answers7 days ago

❗What will be the end result if people don't do anything about climate change ?

3 Answers7 days ago

✅ Is global warming real?

3 Answers7 days ago

🐾 Climate change: "How I can reduce my carbon footprint"?

2 Answers7 days ago

🧩 Climate change. What is the solutions ?

3 Answers7 days ago

🧔🏾Greetings good people out there on cyberspace....I just have little question...how can stop climate changes?

2 Answers7 days ago

🐫🐫🐫🐫 How does climate change affect the Sahara Desert ?

1 Answer1 week ago

⌚⏰⏳⏲ Is it too late to stop global warming and climate change ?

1 Answer1 week ago

♠️🎲♣️🎰 Is human society gambling with global warming and climate change ?

1 week ago

🇹🇱🇧🇧🇧🇮🇯🇪 Does global warming do more harm to developing third world countries ?

1 Answer1 week ago

🐶🐶🐶🐶 Is climate change becoming a household word for regular people ?

2 Answers1 week ago

🦓🦓🦓🦓 What adverse effects climate change has on different wildlife species ?

1 week ago

What's the worst body odor you ever smelled?

24 Answers1 week ago

🗽🗽🗽🗽 Does the new government put high priority on global warming and climate change ?

1 week ago

#1️⃣🆒️👸🏼 Do you agree that climate change is a top priority ?

1 Answer1 week ago

🤓🤓🤓🤓 I need to make an essay in school about climate change and global warming. Can anybody give me some good ideas ?

3 Answers1 week ago

🖥️🖥️🖥️🖥️ Did you hear any recent news about global warming or climate change? Can you post a link?

2 Answers1 week ago

👷🏻👷🏻👷🏻👷🏻 What can an ordinary person like me do in day to day life to help with problem for global warming?

2 Answers1 week ago

❤️💛🧡💖 Do you love to help with solve problems like global warming?

1 week ago

🦉🦉🦉🦉 Is global warming still a thing? I mostly hear about climate change. Thoughts?

9 Answers1 week ago

😊😔😑🙃 Is global warming getting better or worse? Anybody?

2 Answers1 week ago

🌵🏞️🏖️🌎 Is global warming real? What is your opinion?

2 Answers1 week ago

🌥️☔🌍🌕 Can you describe global warming and climate change in a few paragraphs?

• 1 month ago

Too bad the only takers were your two other anonymous accounts.  

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    1 month ago

Why did you open your profile and then close it after 6 minutes?  Why did you post under your David sock account and then delete the answer 13 minutes later?  Do you really think that your sock puppet posting in another category proves you're not Dirac?

• Jim2
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

edited my answer. Just hope Yahoo can be a place for respectful discussion again. Profile no longer public. Update: Dirac was a former user that believed AGW (man made Global warming) as the overwhelming majority of Climate scientists do. Apparently he didn't mind arguing. That's all I know about him.

• 1 month ago

You said, ..."everyone that believes in Global Warming is accused of being 'Dirac'."

I never saw that.  Your sock puppets aren't "everyone."  Sorry, socks aren't real people. 

:-(

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

Yo Dirac, Your anon question didn't work out, so looks like you'll have to go back to spamming your emoji questions.  Here, I'll get you started.....

📚📚📚📚 Can you recommend some good books to learn about climate change and global warming ?

2 Answers7 days ago

👨‍👩‍👧‍👦 Can we all get together, unify, and work to solve climate change problem?

5 Answers7 days ago

🔬✍🏻📓📬 What is result of scientific research on climate change ?

1 Answer7 days ago

🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸 Will America lead the world to stop global warming ?

3 Answers7 days ago

🤔🤔🤔🤔 Warming, changes, co2, ozone, carbon, pollution, are they all related?

2 Answers7 days ago

✋🏼🌎☀️🌡How to stop process of global warming? Is there possibility to do it?

8 Answers7 days ago

❗What will be the end result if people don't do anything about climate change ?

3 Answers7 days ago

✅ Is global warming real?

3 Answers7 days ago

🐾 Climate change: "How I can reduce my carbon footprint"?

2 Answers7 days ago

🧩 Climate change. What is the solutions ?

3 Answers7 days ago

🧔🏾Greetings good people out there on cyberspace....I just have little question...how can stop climate changes?

2 Answers7 days ago

🐫🐫🐫🐫 How does climate change affect the Sahara Desert ?

1 Answer1 week ago

⌚⏰⏳⏲ Is it too late to stop global warming and climate change ?

1 Answer1 week ago

♠️🎲♣️🎰 Is human society gambling with global warming and climate change ?

1 week ago

🇹🇱🇧🇧🇧🇮🇯🇪 Does global warming do more harm to developing third world countries ?

1 Answer1 week ago

🐶🐶🐶🐶 Is climate change becoming a household word for regular people ?

2 Answers1 week ago

🦓🦓🦓🦓 What adverse effects climate change has on different wildlife species ?

1 week ago

What's the worst body odor you ever smelled?

24 Answers1 week ago

🗽🗽🗽🗽 Does the new government put high priority on global warming and climate change ?

1 week ago

#1️⃣🆒️👸🏼 Do you agree that climate change is a top priority ?

1 Answer1 week ago

🤓🤓🤓🤓 I need to make an essay in school about climate change and global warming. Can anybody give me some good ideas ?

3 Answers1 week ago

🖥️🖥️🖥️🖥️ Did you hear any recent news about global warming or climate change? Can you post a link?

2 Answers1 week ago

👷🏻👷🏻👷🏻👷🏻 What can an ordinary person like me do in day to day life to help with problem for global warming?

2 Answers1 week ago

❤️💛🧡💖 Do you love to help with solve problems like global warming?

1 week ago

🦉🦉🦉🦉 Is global warming still a thing? I mostly hear about climate change. Thoughts?

9 Answers1 week ago

😊😔😑🙃 Is global warming getting better or worse? Anybody?

2 Answers1 week ago

🌵🏞️🏖️🌎 Is global warming real? What is your opinion?

2 Answers1 week ago

🌥️☔🌍🌕 Can you describe global warming and climate change in a few paragraphs?

5 Answers1 week ago

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

I do, and a few other jerks........

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.