what were you doing when 'i'm not in love' by 10cc was in the charts?

i was born in 1977, so i think this great track was just before my time, but i still grew up with is because my father used to play it a lot during the 80's summers, and it reminds me of my father the song.

anyway, what were you doing the time it was in the charts? can you remember that far back?

Favorite Answer

Left school to work full time, hanging out with friends listening to music, playing a lot of softball...this song was part of the soundtrack of summer '75 but for me it wasn't a song that really stood out. I heard all of the top hits on the radio but I was getting heavily into album rock, listening to bands who weren't represented on 'Top 100' lists.

I was in high School or college.