Yahoo Answers is shutting down on May 4th, 2021 (Eastern Time) and beginning April 20th, 2021 (Eastern Time) the Yahoo Answers website will be in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

Can I get an honest assessment of my work?

I've shot some videos at my job. I work in a factory full-time. Recently, I was out for surgery recovery, and had a chance to look over my old videos. I thought to myself 'You know, for a rank amateur, these aren't bad...' Just the cinematic sense I have from a lifetime of watching TV and movies, I guess. Except for one person, everyone in these vids are co-workers from the factory I recruited at the last minute. I wrote the scripts, shot, directed, edited, did the effects, EVERYTHING myself. They were seen once at work at assemblies...and that's it. I put some up on Youtube to preserve them. I'd really appreciate some honest opinions from people. Do I have what it takes to go into amateur film production full-time? 

p.s. -they're all short. Less than 20 minuteshttps://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PL0MJqH8_0Kc...

1 Answer

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    1 month ago

No, you cannot.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.