Yahoo Answers is shutting down on May 4th, 2021 (Eastern Time) and beginning April 20th, 2021 (Eastern Time) the Yahoo Answers website will be in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

Anonymous asked in HealthOther - Health · 1 month ago

Very few online articles regarding negative outcomes from mRNA covid vaccines. Are they being censored?

9 Answers

Relevance
  • ?
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

There are enough articles left who show that these vaccines are a holocaust weapon. 

• 1 month ago

Not censored at all. They are perfectly safe and effective. 

mRNA is a safe and revolutionary way to produce all sorts of vaccines for the future.

If you learn about it from actual scientific sources, you can see it is a great development. 

• ?
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

That's because legitimate research studies have found exceedingly few negative outcomes from the mRNA vaccines.  There is always a risk of allergic reaction with any vaccine and the covid vaccines are no exception, but those are very rare.  There is also a risk of mild side effects with it, as there is with any vaccine, and those are also very rare.  The mRNA vaccines work by giving cells the instructions for producing a protein that the virus has so the immune system can learn what to seek and destroy.  That way, if/when the virus does get into the body, the immune system recognizes it as an invader and destroys it before it can cause infection.

• ?
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

like the others said there is no list of any negative outcomes from the vaccine, unless you have a link to back it up

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 month ago

The LA County Health Dept has a commercial that says twice in the commercial that there are "zero serious side effects".

"serious" is obviously a subjective term.  the CDC says that there are serious side effects and lists them on the reports that are available to anyone. 

I wouldn't say they are "censored" but the sources are not as loud as other sources, so the articles get buried. 

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

I'm not sure, but I loathe having to stand under a 5G tower for an hour each week to recharge the nanochip...

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

You DO know don’t you that there are databases available to college students and medical professionals that aren’t available to the average surfer, right?

• 1 month ago

No, that's because there is no evidence that the vaccines have negative outcomes.

• Susie
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

No one knows the long term effects of the vaccines.  I guess we will find out in time.  

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.