Yahoo Answers is shutting down on May 4th, 2021 (Eastern Time) and the Yahoo Answers website is now in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

Now I know this is a weird question but I gonna know?

Can you eat Lava? If not what are some alike Lava simples? Even I know it's sounds impossible to eat... If you know, please do tell, your experience.

I would not recommend it.  When it is in liquid form it would be so hot it would burn your throat and probably kill you.  When cool, it would be rocks, difficult to chew, and again swallowing them would probably kill you.

I wouldn't recommend eating lava hun.

• garry

lava as in dirt lava or animal lava eg witchity grubs .. or mosquito lave , please elaborate !!!

can you? i suppose

should you? probably not 

Hot lava, no. If you want to eat old cold lava, go buy a pumice stone. It will taste like a rock.

You can eat anything at least once

• ?

You will doe if you ate lava.

• susan

No you cannot. The main reason is that lava is too hot to eat. Lava is so hot that if you touch it, you would die from the burns. If you tried to pick up a spoonful of it, the spoon would melt and drop the lava before reaching your mouth.

The other reason you cannot eat lava is that lava is melted rocks. Rocks of any temperature are not digestible for human bodies. Lava simply is not food, and you cannot eat it.

• Jake

you can but you'd die trying