I got an email asking whether I was trying to sign in, if so use this code to finish signing in.  I did not try to sign in and I'm asking ?

Account is hucked 

Help pls

• ?

That is a classic  phishing scam. You already ARE logged in. You HAVE to be logged in to post question on YA. 

• Sharon

That is a phishing scam. Ignore and delete it. This is how to identify legitimate Yahoo websites, requests, and communications: https://help.yahoo.com/kb/SLN2091.html

Don't ever respond to unknown emails. Hackers can get into your machine to vandalise it and/or steal money. Delete the email. If it appears again mark it as SPAM.

Phishing scams come in different guises!