Why do White Liberals feel the need to act as if they are the Saviors of Black & Brown people...?

@Anonymous

Lincoln was a Constitutionalist & a Pragmatist...

Democrats have done that since the 60's.  What they did was good to a certain extent but the consequences to the family unit were dire.  Republicans do not claim to be the savior of others.  They want the government to let people achieve their goals and get out of their way.  Those kind of goals help all races and their families to achieve their own destinies.

Why do some believe you either have to be a savior or treat them like crap, on or the other extreme?  That kind of mindset is part of the problem.

Because they believe the stereotypes about them are true.

Why do you believe you have the right to treat people like crap because of some fantasy about the constitution?

• because they are racist. They need to feel superior to somebody.

• Steve

I'm a white democrat. A brown person saved me after my divorce. She swallowed. 

Lincoln was a liberal

maybe cause they saved some black and brown people

Source(s): pearl

I'm a white liberal, and I don't feel that way.