Yahoo Answers is shutting down on May 4th, 2021 (Eastern Time) and beginning April 20th, 2021 (Eastern Time) the Yahoo Answers website will be in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

Why do White Liberals feel the need to act as if they are the Saviors of Black & Brown people...?

Update:

@Anonymous

Lincoln was a Constitutionalist & a Pragmatist...

8 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 month ago

Democrats have done that since the 60's.  What they did was good to a certain extent but the consequences to the family unit were dire.  Republicans do not claim to be the savior of others.  They want the government to let people achieve their goals and get out of their way.  Those kind of goals help all races and their families to achieve their own destinies.

Why do some believe you either have to be a savior or treat them like crap, on or the other extreme?  That kind of mindset is part of the problem.

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

Because they believe the stereotypes about them are true.

• 1 month ago

Why do you believe you have the right to treat people like crap because of some fantasy about the constitution?

• because they are racist. They need to feel superior to somebody.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Steve
    Lv 5
    1 month ago

I'm a white democrat. A brown person saved me after my divorce. She swallowed. 

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

Lincoln was a liberal

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

maybe cause they saved some black and brown people

Source(s): pearl
  • 1 month ago

I'm a white liberal, and I don't feel that way.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.