Yahoo Answers is shutting down on May 4th, 2021 (Eastern Time) and the Yahoo Answers website is now in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsFriends · 2 months ago

What on earth is he telling me? Someone please help?

We met online and talked for days through the app. We felt there was a lot of chemistry.  Then decided to meet in person for the first time. A few days later he texted  saying that our chemistry to him felt more like friendship rather than love. He felt it was best to tell me rather be silent. WHAT is he on about? Does it mean that he didn't feel attracted OR the general vibe he got from our interaction was friendship? Please help me understand. 

He is saying he doesn’t like you sexually/romantically 

it means...and im sorry to be the one to say this...that he thought you would be hotter in person than you actually are