Yahoo Answers is shutting down on May 4th, 2021 (Eastern Time) and beginning April 20th, 2021 (Eastern Time) the Yahoo Answers website will be in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

My bf gets mad over little things is it time to let go?

Yesterday I asked him to go downstairs to get food because i always get it and I paid for it..he said no. I said okay I guess I’ll go ... again. I came back up stairs tried to talk to him he stopped talking to me all day.  These are the little things where he will give the silent treatment for hours sometimes day. What should I do !!!! 

4 Answers

Relevance
  • ?
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

This sounds like petty low IQ stuff. I think this needs to be done with your both acting childish. Giving you the silent treatment is just stupid because he is so mad he had to go get food? Then on the other hand you both have arms and legs and can get your food.  

• ?
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

Ask yourself why you're always paying. Does he even have a job?  And he gives you the silent treatment?  No thanks on that kind of guy.  i'd dump him but i have standards.

• 1 month ago

tell him goodbye when you are with someone in case he gets mad and starts something

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

You chose an ignorant bastard that's all. Time to dump the klutz and move on.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.