What fashion aesthetic would work for a woman in her early 30s?

I am 27 years old turning 28 years old in September and recently I have lost about 50lbs. I’ve always been overweight so I’ve never really had a style. So when I get down to my goal weight I would like to try some out. 

What fashion styles do you think are not so outlandish that would work for a woman in her early 30s? Any ideas?

How long is a piece of string? Wear whatever you feel comfortable in. If you go out clubbing try a mini skirt and/or a tight top. That can work wonders.