Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Food & DrinkOther - Food & Drink · 1 month ago

Your birthday cake arrived, your first name is correct but the last name says 'Henderson'. The seller offers %50 off. Do you keep it?

Its just a hypothetical question, it does not matter if your birthday is not today.

What i am trying to say is "Would you still buy the cake"? 🎂

" Happy Birthday MRs Frankenstein Henderson" (read the cake 🎂) enjoy

• .
    Favorite Answer

I keep the cake and smear the last name, or knowing my friends and family, it becomes a running joke for every birthday from then on, LOL. No biggie, I would take it.

• ALBERT

I would. I would remove the last name and enjoy the same quality at a greatly reduced price!

Is there time for them to make another cake? If not, enjoy the cake and every one can have a laugh.  

I keep the cake for my soon.

I was an orphan.  I never had a birthday cake.

• kswck2

Nope But I would take it free. 

I would be dissapointed, and i would feel weird with a cake that has the wrong last name as im blowing out the candles in front of all my friends and family , but if the seller offered %50 off the price then i would still buy it.

Yes, I keep it. And who puts a last name on a birthday cake?

• ?

I don't see why not. No sense in discarding tasty cake.

• ?

depends what kind it is but my birthday was 2-26