Yahoo Answers is shutting down on May 4th, 2021 (Eastern Time) and beginning April 20th, 2021 (Eastern Time) the Yahoo Answers website will be in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Food & DrinkOther - Food & Drink · 1 month ago

Your birthday cake arrived, your first name is correct but the last name says 'Henderson'. The seller offers %50 off. Do you keep it?

Update:

Its just a hypothetical question, it does not matter if your birthday is not today.

Update 2:

What i am trying to say is "Would you still buy the cake"? 🎂

Update 3:

" Happy Birthday MRs Frankenstein Henderson" (read the cake 🎂) enjoy

13 Answers

Relevance
    Lv 7
    1 month ago
    Favorite Answer

I keep the cake and smear the last name, or knowing my friends and family, it becomes a running joke for every birthday from then on, LOL. No biggie, I would take it.

• ALBERT
    Lv 5
    1 month ago

I would. I would remove the last name and enjoy the same quality at a greatly reduced price!

• 1 month ago

Is there time for them to make another cake? If not, enjoy the cake and every one can have a laugh.  

• 1 month ago

I keep the cake for my soon.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 month ago

I was an orphan.  I never had a birthday cake.

• kswck2
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

Nope But I would take it free. 

• 1 month ago

I would be dissapointed, and i would feel weird with a cake that has the wrong last name as im blowing out the candles in front of all my friends and family , but if the seller offered %50 off the price then i would still buy it.

• 1 month ago

Yes, I keep it. And who puts a last name on a birthday cake?

• ?
    Lv 6
    1 month ago

I don't see why not. No sense in discarding tasty cake.

• ?
    Lv 6
    1 month ago

depends what kind it is but my birthday was 2-26

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.