Yahoo Answers is shutting down on May 4th, 2021 (Eastern Time) and the Yahoo Answers website is now in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

? asked in Entertainment & MusicMovies · 2 months ago

Movie or TV Show Where a Guy Needs to Keep Replacing a Glass Window/the Names on the Window?

I have it pictured in my head, I think it was a comedy, but other than that no idea and now I NEED to know lol

Probably the tv show  "Sledge Hammer"......which spoofed other cop shows,  and the common scene of repainting a name on a glass door, only to shatter the window seconds later. 

I think that was a running joke on the show ,  as the window constantly needed replacing for one reason or another. 

I think thats a very common joke in private detective stories. The door or window keeps getting broken and someone will say something like "I just had that fixed!." Off the top of my head, I think The Flash, Angel, Jessica Jones and Psych are all shows that have done that. Also the X-Factor Investigations 2004 comic book. But there are many more shows that do it that I'm not remembering.