Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Games & RecreationVideo & Online Games · 1 month ago

How would you react if you were banned for 15 mins from a MMORPG from hosting a party in your game-house?

It's a funny memory I had from like 12 years ago, playing a game called YoVille, if five people report you, you're automatically banned for 15 mins.

So this was hosting a party in her house and she must have had like 60 people in her house. Kept reporting her with alternate accounts just because I wanted to see what would happen. And each time, she would say "Don't report me! I'm not doing anything wrong you trolls"

Finally I reported her with a 5th account and she got booted from the game, so for 15 minutes, there's 60 people in her house without a clue on what to do

So this girl was hosting a party in her house and she must have had like 60 people in her house.

After the 15 mins were up and she reappeared to continue the party in her house, I reported her five times again and she was booted for another 15 minutes XD

Favorite Answer

THE ULTIMATE TROLL