Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Food & DrinkCooking & Recipes · 1 month ago

What is my frying pan trying to tell me?

• ?

I usually put some oil in it, cool then oil, taste the oil, do the hokey pokey, then turn myself around.

• ?

That you might need a good psychiatrist. 

When your frying pan starts to talk to you, your medication needs to be adjusted. 

• JOHN B

"My talents are being wasted in your hands".

"See? See? Right there in the instructions. Don't use a metal spatula!"

It is trying to tell you that you are a loon, see a shrink

• kswck2

"Enroll in a beginner's cooking class. You're killing me."

When I communicate with my frying pan I usually put some oil in it, cool then oil, taste the oil, do the hokey pokey, then turn myself around. The answer always comes to me. Just make sure it’s 100% virgin olive oil.