Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Education & ReferenceOther - Education · 1 month ago

Where you good at rubic's cube when it was popular 🤔?

I sucked.

I always thought the kids were whizz kids who figure this out.

We're they geniuses or was I that dumb...🤔

Or was there a pattern aka "code" to becoming a rubic's scholar...lol

Matthew.

That's better than me. Took me awhile to just get one side..lol

the key is to figure out the patterns by which you can move specific cubes to specific locations.  start with the corners, btw

I think you just have to have that type of brain that can uncode the dmn thing. I had one and even with a 'how to' book, I could only get to about 3/4 of the way finished and could never get to the end. 

No, I'm really dumb with puzzles like that and jigsaw puzzles. Thick as a brick as the old saying goes.