Yahoo Answers is shutting down on May 4th, 2021 (Eastern Time) and beginning April 20th, 2021 (Eastern Time) the Yahoo Answers website will be in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicHoroscopes · 1 month ago

Why are Capricorn manipulative ?

Narcissistic ?

3 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 month ago

EVEN IN THE SAME SIGN THEY ARE not all the same..

try this book

BOOK OF BIRTHDAYS BY RUSSELL GRANT...U WILL ENJOY IT

IT HAS ALL 365 BIRTHDAYS IN IT.

• Janet
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

They aren't all.

In fact, my mother-in-law, who I lived in the same city with and saw 2 to 3 times a month, had Sun in Capricorn (born early January).

She also had Moon in Taurus, Mercury in Capricorn, and Venus conjunct Mars in Pisces.

Even though she was just a housewife all her life, her kindness and charity extended to so many people that when she died there were over 400 people at her funeral.  Through her behavior, I learned what love is and HOW to love people. And how to help without making others feel like they were accepting charity.

If there is such a thing as Saints, the woman was one.

NO two people are astrologically identical, and someone's "Sign" is ONLY their SUN sign and just 2% of their entire unique birthchart.  Sun signs are nothing but a gimmick to make money off a public that doesn't bother to learn what astrology actually IS.

More than that .. our chart does not control us unless we lack self-awareness and have no control over our choices.  All you can see in the birthchart is how the person will likely be if they never do anything to change, choose, or grow.

NEVER use Sun-signs to try to understand people.  Being just 2% of the astrological influence, you will misunderstand and mislead yourself over and over. Either do up the individual birthchart for the moment and place of birth, and synthesize how the 40 to 50 factors work together and balance each other out ... or leave astrology alone.

Your question is a perfect example of how to mislead yourself with Sun signs.

• 1 month ago

My mother is a Capricorn and this description applies. If you ask an astrologist it has to do with the relative position of the planets and the stars. If you ask a child development researcher perhaps it has something to do with being born in the dead of winter. 

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.