Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Arts & HumanitiesBooks & Authors · 1 month ago

Precisely zero illegal boat people have been deported since the UK left the EU. Do we need a genuinely right-wing government?

The "Conservative" Party, which supports practically open borders, panders to ethnic minorities and "LGBT" perverts, and legalised homosexual "marriage", is anything but right-wing.

https://www.breitbart.com/europe/2021/03/04/zero-i...

• Zac Z

This has nothing to do with Books & Authors.

If you wish a more right-wing government, as you obviously do, vote for a right-wing party in the next election.

The fact that the majority does not vote for extreme right-wing parties shows that the majority of your fellow citizens do not think that "we need a genuinely right-wing government".

I'm not a UK citizen. I guess you will like this fact because I'd be one more voter to NOT give my vote to a right-wing party (let alone one on the extreme right).

REPORTED for posting in the wrong forum. Fail. Try again.

You should move to Russia or some other backwards sh!thole.

Yes we need a Right Wing government, but we are not going to get one as the PC Brigade would scream blue murder.

Whoever you vote for you get Liberal.