Yahoo Answers is shutting down on May 4th, 2021 (Eastern Time) and beginning April 20th, 2021 (Eastern Time) the Yahoo Answers website will be in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Arts & HumanitiesBooks & Authors · 1 month ago

Precisely zero illegal boat people have been deported since the UK left the EU. Do we need a genuinely right-wing government?

The "Conservative" Party, which supports practically open borders, panders to ethnic minorities and "LGBT" perverts, and legalised homosexual "marriage", is anything but right-wing.

https://www.breitbart.com/europe/2021/03/04/zero-i...

5 Answers

Relevance
  • Zac Z
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

This has nothing to do with Books & Authors.

If you wish a more right-wing government, as you obviously do, vote for a right-wing party in the next election.

The fact that the majority does not vote for extreme right-wing parties shows that the majority of your fellow citizens do not think that "we need a genuinely right-wing government".

I'm not a UK citizen. I guess you will like this fact because I'd be one more voter to NOT give my vote to a right-wing party (let alone one on the extreme right).

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

REPORTED for posting in the wrong forum. Fail. Try again.

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

You should move to Russia or some other backwards sh!thole.

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

Yes we need a Right Wing government, but we are not going to get one as the PC Brigade would scream blue murder.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 month ago

Whoever you vote for you get Liberal.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.