Yahoo Answers is shutting down on May 4th, 2021 (Eastern Time) and the Yahoo Answers website is now in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

Do Christians defend creationism?

7 Answers

Relevance
  • TeeM
    Lv 7
    2 months ago
    Favorite Answer

As a Christian, I believe in the creation of all things.

As a Christian, I do not agree with the teachings of 'creationism'.

Those who teach 'creationism' teach that the world is only 6,000 years old.

A teaching not supported in God's word.

Sadly 'creationists' in their non-biblical teachings have done more harm to the truth of creation, than those who believe in evolution.

• ?
    Lv 7
    2 months ago

Christians

who are Creationists

defend Creationism.

• Nous
    Lv 7
    2 months ago

Because they have been indoctrinated to believe that God was not clever enough to use the big bang, evolution and science as his tools!

• Anonymous
    2 months ago

I do.            

• Anonymous
    2 months ago

"Its Gods word."

LIAR - you have no evidence of that.  

You can't even prove there's a god!

• Anonymous
    2 months ago

Its Gods word. Of course we defend it.

Romans 3:4 — Even if everyone else is a liar, God is true. As the Scriptures say about him, “You will be proved right in what you say, and you will win your case in court.”

Hebrews 6:18 — So God has given both his promise and his oath. These two things are unchangeable because it is impossible for God to lie. Therefore, we who have fled to him for refuge can have great confidence as we hold to the hope that lies before us.

• Oleg
    Lv 7
    2 months ago

Christians believe that God created the universe (creation), some have presented defenses of Christian faith.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.