Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Beauty & StyleOther - Beauty & Style · 2 months ago

Why do I like it so much when girls wear like this?

Cardigans over dresses... I don't see them that often but I think it's both cute and attractive when a girl wears like this

• 1 week ago

it is smart . so it is okay to think so

• ALBERT

Well generally speaking it looks nice enough on a girl. It is not too flashy and seems to bring out the feminine side in her.

That's a sexy cardigan, not what I think of when I think of cardigans. It's low cut and clings to her and the skirt is short, no mystery why a man would like this look.

I was expecting to see something like this when I clicked on the question.

https://i.pinimg.com/originals/95/d5/58/95d5581c7a...

• Elana

What's not to like?  It emphasizes breasts and legs while, at least to some degree, maintaining the adherence of tastefulness.

Not that you care, however, but it doesn't look all that comfortable.

"Beauty is all about pain."