Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Society & CultureMythology & Folklore · 1 month ago

Do you believe in reincarnation? Would you personally want to come back?

1 week ago

I believe in reincarnation because I believe in the law of karma. according to which one has to experience the results of one's bad and good deeds and learn lessons before meeting the creator after several births and deaths..Life is the training ground and more than happiness it is full of sorrows and disappointments and hence I do not like to come back but be with my creator., in everlasting bliss and happiness, after my death.AMEN

Reincarnation is not at all possible. No one lives after death in any form and there is no afterlife. There are spirits but they are separate elements. A human being during his/her lifetime is living with many spirits which have joined one by one since birth. They are knowledge, skills, feelings, emotions, interests and everything. These spirits are your consciousnesses and memories. Even thoughts are not your own. For example, when you want to take a decision on a subject, one after another the spirits think and you just listen, choose or reject the ideas which they transmit to your mind through your brain in the form of thoughts. Brain is just a media to connect the spirits to your mind. A mind is just a computer's mind. A mind is you. After the destruction of a computer completely you will not get its mind. The same is the case with the human beings.  A human being doesn't have a spiritual body. Soul is nothing but an energy needed for the functionality of a body. It is not a spirit or anything else. A body's functionality is based on the auto mechanism.  After death all spirits which accompanied a person quit and go to different places searching new bodies. No one lives after death in any form. All human beings are just robots made of flesh and bones and toys of the spirits for their games.

There is no hell or heaven for human beings. They are only for spirits. I guess that the heaven is just the sky and hell is the prison for spirits. Good spirits are free to go anywhere in the sky but bad spirits are put in prison for certain years. I guess that certain evil spirits are destroyed completely. Spirits' lifetime is limited. If what they (spirits) have said is true then they live approximately for 400 to 500 years. This is close to the Indian Hindu's belief that a human being has seven births. That means Hindus believe in reincarnation but I don't.

REINCARNATION

I was believing in reincarnation for many years but after I have started to hear the spirits’ voices inside my head in the year 1983 (age 32) and after observing their conversations for years and after knowing the fundamental things about computers, I have come to a conclusion that all human beings are just robots made of flesh and bones and toys of the spirits for their games and there is no reincarnation.

To form a reincarnation all spirits which lived with a body must possess another person together. Then only he/she can feel the same person who died. But this is not happening because the spirits never stay together to haunt or possess another. They go searching new bodies. Rarely there might have been certain cases but I think they have changed after some time. I mean, they (humans) didn't able to remember anything after certain age. Spirits during their life time live with many bodies (one after another). Their memories sometimes affect the person. This is natural. This is not enough to believe that there is rebirth. No one returns after death. All human beings’ lives end with their own bodies.

There is always a common fate which is always applicable to all creatures including human beings. That is, human beings are like other creatures except that they have an additional sense (sixth sense). This sense had changed only the living conditions of the human beings but not the fate. The fate is almost same to all creatures including human beings.

it's possible no proof yet though. i would only return if i get to be a blue whale!

Isekai me to a hentai world, yo.

the process keeps going on for ever

until you reach nirvana ! ^_^

lol

I wouldn't because I don't like this life and I wouldn't want to go through it all again.

• BJ

God’s answers can be easily identified when we allow the Bible to interpret itself.

For example, at Genesis 3:19, we find God’s words to Adam after Adam and Eve disobeyed him.

God said: “In the sweat of your face you will eat bread until you return to the ground, for out of it you were taken. For dust you are and to dust you will return.” Adam was created from the dust.

At death, he returned to the dust. That was God’s clear statement on the matter. So at death a person is not reborn as someone else but ceases to exist.

Just as heat and cold, dry and wet, light and dark are opposites, death is the opposite of life.

• Paul

You mean the idea that "I" will "come back" to Earth as someone else who isn't me?? Well, if it isn't me, then in what sense did "I" "come back"?? Total foolishness.

No such thing

I wouldn't do this world thing again for all its silver and gold. 

I do not believe in reincarnation, no.  I would want to come back as me and reincarnation does not allow for that.  Reincarnation, when thought out, does not serve any sensible purpose.  I would rather come back to life by means of resurrection.