Yahoo Answers is shutting down on May 4th, 2021 (Eastern Time) and beginning April 20th, 2021 (Eastern Time) the Yahoo Answers website will be in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentLaw & Ethics · 1 month ago

How is it harassment to ask a woman out on a date or for sex?

Before the pandemic I flirted with a woman at a coffee shop, but when she didn’t respond I stopped and left the shop. When I left out I stayed in the parking lot for a few minutes while messing around with my phone, and for some reason the woman told the manager to call the police because she was afraid to leave out. The manger and 3 other employees came out and made me leave with the threat of calling the cops. I had no further intentions to talk to the whorė, but I was forced to leave. Help me understand this because I am missing something with this argument. How is it harassment to ask a woman out, or for sex? 

Update:

Some of you are really stupid you know. What I said to her was how about us hanging out sometime. She didn’t look up at me, so I clarified, by hanging out I don’t mean sex, I meant like dinner or drinks, unless you want sex. Still nothing so I left. 

Update 2:

You said I am a major creep? Good, maybe we will meet one of these days and i will turn it to an episode of the creep show.

14 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 month ago

She felt uncomfortable by your suggestions.

Therefore, when you did not leave, she may have gotten the impression that you were waiting for her in order to approach her or even follow heras she left in her car. That is probably why she hadothers approach you to ask you to leave.

Asking a woman out and even the mention of sex in the same request for a date is a huge turnoff to most dignified women.

Did youharass her? I don't think so.

Should you clean up on how you asha women out on a date ? Absolutely.

• ?
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

It is not harassment in a legal sense. It is however totally inappropriate to ask someone you do not know for a date or even more so for sex.And you should feel lucky that you were only ask to leave.

• david
    Lv 5
    1 month ago

You probably creeped her out to no end. This supposition is bolstered by your characterization of her being a "whore". Interactions initiated by creepy people are harassment by default. 

• 1 month ago

Because you were being a creep.   So she assumed you were waiting for her to come outside so you could confront her again.

Why else would you just be loitering outside the shop?

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 month ago

So, you left her alone and mine you own business. It is classic example for her to over react. Complaining to somebody else.

• 1 month ago

depends on your demeanor and language at the time -- it could be, or she could just be a timid as the proverbial church mouse.  shrug it off and move on

• ?
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

Cool story bro.

Tell it again!

• ?
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

Seems like she thought you were super creepy.  Maybe you should reflect inwardly.

• 1 month ago

"Woman doesn't want to sleep with entitled incel, is apparently a whore - more at 10"

• ?
    Lv 5
    1 month ago

Well -- we've heard your defence now 

Guilty .

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.