Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicPolls & Surveys · 1 month ago

Hi I'm a time traveler from the year 3254 and I dont know what's covid 👽🤖🤖?

The machine accidentally took me to this year and everyone is talking about it on social media. I don't understand. A humans are so weird in this time your technology sucks so bad 

What is democrat ? we live in a world where the one world law exist 🤖🤖

Favorite Answer

It is a virus that Democrats contracted the Chinese to release to defeat president Trump in the 2020 election because Trump had this country and the economy humming along nicely.

Our technology sucks?

You're from 3254 and your computer should know what COVID is.

• Kev

At least we know it is not around in 3254

wait, you're from the future but dont know the history of the time you were sent back to? 

are they all just stupid and ignorant in the future? 

hey space dude, we're full, try the Moon instead.