Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsSingles & Dating · 1 month ago

I slept with independent escorts since I was young. Why do you shame me ?

I don't know why society shame men and women for doing it but it actually benefits both sides. Girls get loads of cash ten times more than what a doctor makes. And men obviously get what they want and go on with their life's. I thank it so much because I'm not desperate in sleeping with girls. It controls my urges. I'm not needy. I don't have to go to pubs to try and get laid because I know I can get it so much easier somewhere else. I don't have to work hard to get a women. Plus I save so much money. It's the best life I could ever have. 

• kristy

Whatever gets you off is your business.

• Gorgia

What is a "independent escort" You mean a independent woman? They literally rely on men. No real benefits you might feel good in the moment but long term you feel terrible which is why you are posting because you think if you normalize it instead of repenting from it you will feel better. IT IS NOT NORMAL!!! There is other ways to make money like working a real job, mowing lawns, starting a business, going to , etc. The man (and woman) can get a real relationship as well

Yea I am sure those girls are all going to doctor school. More like to the crack house. I don't want to shame you for a bad decision you made in the past but how can you defend such degeneracy? You are not needy well that seems like you would not need a escort.  

• mokrie

I guess people shame you because you have a big mouth and won't keep your "private life" private.

Judah had kids with his son widow 

Jesus Christ said prosistues are going to heaven before Phariseees cause they believe in him