Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsSingles & Dating · 1 month ago

Do you ever wonder how things might have been if you had been a decent human being?

I,m not decent,cause no body knows me that for,I could have tried but vice versa to be such a person so,but idiots are whole and uneasy,that i can,t.Then learn from me exactly,don,t loose your time.

I made a mistake and told him I loved him and lost him.

I am a decent human being and it has helped me.

• I'm a comprehensively decent person, so I do not wonder about this at all.  I go out of my way to treat others with kindness, respect and courtesy.  I have all kinds of flaws but decency, courtesy, respect and kindness aren't that.

• garry

yes , would have been married with a nagging wife , a mortgage over my head and an empty wallet because of horrible kids .. yes glad i'm single and never been married ...

Yes I think about that .I suffer from social anxiety as a result I'm unable to socialize which makes me look like a cold person or a non decent human being.  I always wonder about how wonderful it should be to be a normal person .

innocent in real life, troll on the internet. best of both worlds. 

I've tried. We all make mistakes and do stupid things at times.  It's part of the human condition.  I have made mistakes but i'm not indecent.  I'm like everyone else on the planet

• Gorgia

I think people try to do that but no one is perfect 

I am a decent. Human being I'm a Christian and is treated as such 

Can't buy me love, my vote, or tell me past or stats determine the future. I view all people as people Love your neighbor as yourself. Jesus Christ is Lord