Yahoo Answers is shutting down on May 4th, 2021 (Eastern Time) and beginning April 20th, 2021 (Eastern Time) the Yahoo Answers website will be in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsSingles & Dating · 1 month ago

Do you ever wonder how things might have been if you had been a decent human being?

13 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    1 month ago

I,m not decent,cause no body knows me that for,I could have tried but vice versa to be such a person so,but idiots are whole and uneasy,that i can,t.Then learn from me exactly,don,t loose your time.

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

I made a mistake and told him I loved him and lost him.

• 1 month ago

I am a decent human being and it has helped me.

• I'm a comprehensively decent person, so I do not wonder about this at all.  I go out of my way to treat others with kindness, respect and courtesy.  I have all kinds of flaws but decency, courtesy, respect and kindness aren't that.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • garry
    Lv 6
    1 month ago

yes , would have been married with a nagging wife , a mortgage over my head and an empty wallet because of horrible kids .. yes glad i'm single and never been married ...

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

Yes I think about that .I suffer from social anxiety as a result I'm unable to socialize which makes me look like a cold person or a non decent human being.  I always wonder about how wonderful it should be to be a normal person .

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

innocent in real life, troll on the internet. best of both worlds. 

• 1 month ago

I've tried. We all make mistakes and do stupid things at times.  It's part of the human condition.  I have made mistakes but i'm not indecent.  I'm like everyone else on the planet

• Gorgia
    Lv 4
    1 month ago

I think people try to do that but no one is perfect 

• 1 month ago

I am a decent. Human being I'm a Christian and is treated as such 

Can't buy me love, my vote, or tell me past or stats determine the future. I view all people as people Love your neighbor as yourself. Jesus Christ is Lord 

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.