Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Education & ReferencePrimary & Secondary Education · 1 month ago

Is there a way to relive high school?

It’s been 3 years since I’ve graduated high school and every year gets harder and harder to cope with being an adult and no longer being young / lively. I just miss the experience so much is there anyway to experience high school again? Probably a stupid question but it’s on my mind...

You need to GROW UP and get over this unhealthy obsession with the past. High school is something you get to experience only ONCE, like being born. Once it's done, it's DONE. GET A LIFE.

• ?

Become an actor and get a part in a school based film or programme. Doesn’t matter how old you are, most of Hogwarts were about 25 in the last film and the oldest “school girl” in Grease was 35.

It’s been THREE years since I graduated [the action is completed] . . . 

Not really.  High school is a window of opportunity.

I feel yah. I hated HS, but I miss having to go cause I felt young T^T

My recommendations would be to:

1) go to college. It's pretty much the same, just WAY more chill. Instead of being stuck in a building for 8-9 hours a day being forced to take 6 or so classes for 5 days a week, your can choose from 1 to 10 classes a week, usually not including Fridays.

-Classes with students and instructors (called "instructors" rather than "teachers") are still a thing. And instead of 1 or 2 buildings, there's usually 10 or more supervised by a "president" rather than a "principle".

-Students still carry their backpacks around and there's cafeteria areas and things. Grades, GPA, and being accepted to other colleges (as a transfer student) are still a thing as well.

-Occasionally, you will see an older fellow there (they're usually the sweetest), and occasionally, you will see a high schooler (they're usually snobby little brats), but in most cases, they all should be around your current age-range just like it was in high school.

2) Become friends with a High Schooler & go to HS events with them (homecomings, practices, field trips, after school clubs). Who knows, you may can even be a part of the event if you talk to whoever is organizing the it. Of course, you won't be an actual member of the team, but you could volunteer or work as an assistant of some sort.

-I do this sort of stuff with my little cousins all the time. One of them was in middle school and I had just graduated HS. She signed me up to be this chaperone for her class trip to the waterpark, and I literally walked in her classroom, said hello to her teacher, and had my swimsuit under my clothes ready to party with her friends. 

-If you don't have friends/family who are HS age, you can easily find high schoolers working at local restaurants. They often enjoy regular customers who are nice and friendly to them :) (who knows, you may can even flirt with one and go to their prom >w>)

3) Collaborate with your old high school and get a "class reunion" going. Some class reunions go on cruises and things, but I've seen a few where they pretty much just party at their old school. If you become the organizer of the event, you can pretty much theme it however you want. Heck, you may can even bring back your old teachers and have them give you guys a short lesson or something. 

Sorry booboo, you're a grown-up now. You need to start acting like it and stop needing to be baby-sat. 

• drip

You can’t go back.  You would find you can not redo what your have experienced and it just becomes sad. 

At 21 you are still extremely young.  Time to plan out a future for yourself. Even if you just plan out the next year. Move forward.

• Tasm

Go to college, much more fun than high school.