Yahoo Answers is shutting down on May 4th, 2021 (Eastern Time) and beginning April 20th, 2021 (Eastern Time) the Yahoo Answers website will be in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Education & ReferencePrimary & Secondary Education · 2 months ago

Should i just drop out since its really not worth it?

My damn teacher suspended me again for throwing up gang signs at her i think its dime i just drop out school gets you no where id rather sell rock

4 Answers

Relevance
  • d j
    Lv 6
    1 month ago

A school can get you somewhere if you're willing to participate in the learning process.

Learning requires one to be committed, punctual and sincere toward education.

Learning is a continual process. One has to slowly build up on what one has learned each year. 

Learning can't possibly happen like fast food.

Clearly you don't want to learn yourself or let other kids listen to the teacher.

And you don't understand that the teacher won't let other kids suffer on account of students like you. He/She wants you to learn as well. The teacher punished your behaviour, not you.

If you're still not convinced then you should give up formal education.

• 2 months ago

in the long run, the wages for 'selling rock' are probably less than minimum wage.  until you go to jail, where the wage is about 25 cents per hour and the sadistic guards ignore assaults by other prisoners on you.

• 2 months ago

Maybe instead of "throwing up gang signs" with you hands, it would better to learn a trade using your hands. Like an electrician, carpenter, plumber, you know a skill. You don't have to go to college or university to make it in this world. How many people do you know with university degrees that are flipping hamburgers, I know lots? Learn a trade!!

• Tasm
    Lv 6
    2 months ago

That will get you no where much faster. See you where crack heads end up. 

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.