Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsSingles & Dating · 1 month ago

I asked a question early about being a ginger who prefers to date black women. One respondent accused me of racism. How am I a racist?

I find black and south Asian women to be very appealing, and was just expressing my preference. 

• keerok
    Favorite Answer

Yes, that doesn't make you a racist but why even ask about it in the first place? The world doesn't need to know. You just go out there and date whoever you like. No need to announce!

• It’s not racist. Don’t listen to the scumbag people that make everything about race these days. They’re idiots. 

• 1 week ago

Thats not racism . many black ladies will love your preference so don't worry 

• Gorgia

I don't think it is racist to have a preference