Yahoo Answers is shutting down on May 4th, 2021 (Eastern Time) and beginning April 20th, 2021 (Eastern Time) the Yahoo Answers website will be in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsSingles & Dating · 1 month ago

Why is my ex still bitter after 2 years of being broken up?

I saw my ex the other day whilst grocery shopping, she gave me an evil look and told me immediately to “keep the **** away” from her (in a public place lol) bare in mind she was the one who dumped me randomly & i’ve been in another relationship for a year now... why do some women stay so bitter and can’t let things go?

3 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 month ago

I have no idea why some people remain btter. I was divorced thirty years ago and my ex husband still acts like i'm the enemy.  I find it humorous!! 

• Gorgia
    Lv 4
    1 month ago

Well she is a ******* idiot. She came up to you maybe say back to her the same thing. Just look at her like she has four heads

• donnie
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

Tell her to GET THE **** BACK. She confronted you. She needs to move on. Yea there is something wrong with people like that

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.