Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsSingles & Dating · 1 month ago

Why is my ex still bitter after 2 years of being broken up?

I saw my ex the other day whilst grocery shopping, she gave me an evil look and told me immediately to “keep the **** away” from her (in a public place lol) bare in mind she was the one who dumped me randomly & i’ve been in another relationship for a year now... why do some women stay so bitter and can’t let things go?

I have no idea why some people remain btter. I was divorced thirty years ago and my ex husband still acts like i'm the enemy.  I find it humorous!! 

• Gorgia

Well she is a ******* idiot. She came up to you maybe say back to her the same thing. Just look at her like she has four heads

• donnie

Tell her to GET THE **** BACK. She confronted you. She needs to move on. Yea there is something wrong with people like that