Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsSingles & Dating · 1 month ago

I fell for a **** boy! He left his girlfriend and started flirting with someone else, in between that he didn’t bother to say “Hi” to me?

He was flirting with me and I thought he was genuinely interested but he never initiated talks! I tried but failed and next thing I see he is now flirting with someone who is desperate! 

What do I think of this kind of person? What is his character? 

• keerok
    Favorite Answer

That's a player and give him the thumbs up for ignoring you thus saving you from all the headaches and heartaches you would have suffered from if you ever did become close to him. Ignore him like the plague.

• Gorgia

Yea what a low life you deserve better

Hes a player and you're attracted to that. You sound like a 13 yr old girl