Yahoo Answers is shutting down on May 4th, 2021 (Eastern Time) and beginning April 20th, 2021 (Eastern Time) the Yahoo Answers website will be in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

blank
Lv 7
blank asked in Food & DrinkBeer, Wine & Spirits · 1 month ago

What is the best vodka soda you have  ever tried?

Please include name of the product and the name of the company who made the product.

I was at the store today and saw some .When I looked at the price I was like no way .The price was 21.99 for four  of them. They were 12 oz cans. I saw that was the only kind they had(It was a small basic store ,Not a liquor store)Anyway it makes me want to try some so I was hoping you all can suggest affordable brands. My price range is for 8 cans or more $23.00 or under.

Update:

I do not promote under age drinking at all.So no.I am an adult and my firends are adults.I am assuming you are the same person that keeps posting this on my questions for a while now..You do not know me in person and I do not know you.I am of age and my friends are of age.

1 Answer

Relevance
  • ?
    Lv 6
    1 month ago

Let's see. 4 split and squeezed kumquats. 4 ice cubes. One shot of vodka. One can of club soda or unflavored seltzer. Yum. Price under $1 per drink.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.