Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Home & GardenMaintenance & Repairs · 1 month ago

Is there anyway that I could buy a drip tray to catch excess water/ice from the dispenser for my Whirlpool refrigerator?

My recently purchased Whirlpool refrigerator does not have anything that catches the water or ice that falls out of the dispenser, and I was wondering if anyone else has come up with a way to put some type of drip tray to keep it from running down the fridge. I have attached a picture to show what it looks like below

maybe that part is missing?  Call them

That recessed area is the drip tray.  We have less depth on ours, and it works fine.  Just wipe it out from time to time if it concerns. you.