Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Arts & HumanitiesPhilosophy · 1 month ago

What is your own philosophy behind concept map.?

You asked twice. 

Reviewing the example.  It’s a graphic organizer of things that influence social studies so I guess philosophy too—the question is vague but I believe your prof is asking what influences your philosophy.  IDK if you have access to make an artful concept map—do power point or canvas.  

Also, he might want you to drill down on his concepts?  It’s unclear.   What I mean by that is string little examples of how it affects your philosophy. Maybe in culture you branch unwritten rules.  In ecological you branch choices—power, recycling, etc.

Read directions for clarity, and if you don’t have directions talk to your prof.   It’s what he’s paid to do—answer questions so you learn better.