Yahoo Answers is shutting down on May 4th, 2021 (Eastern Time) and beginning April 20th, 2021 (Eastern Time) the Yahoo Answers website will be in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

Anonymous
Anonymous asked in HealthWomen's Health · 1 month ago

Am I still a woman if I never shave any of my body hair? (Armpits..pubes..etc)?

I got told I'm not a real women if I keep the hair. I like it there and feel more comfy with it

16 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    1 month ago
    Favorite Answer

Your body, your hair. Would you allow someone to tell you whether you should wear trousers or a skirt? Probably not. Therefore don't allow other people to tell you what to do or not to do with the hairy parts below the neckline. (and above!!) If you want to remove said hairy bits you can do that (by whichever method you so desire) Or you can leave them to their own hairy devices. As long as you keep yourself clean and fresh, it is NONE of anyone's business what you choose to do with the hair on your body. 

• 1 month ago

You do what YOU WANT TO DO ..ignore anyone else ,you have to be happy within your own skin ! 

• 1 month ago

Congratulations!  You now have an easy way to tell if your "hair advisors" are idiots.  Those who think that hairiness makes you a not woman can now and forever safely be ignored.  Their advice is deluded and bogus.  It is the quality one would expect from grade school children.

• L
    Lv 5
    1 month ago

Most European women do not shave at all.  I used to shave my legs and underarms....now, just my underarms.  As for pubic hair..............NEVER - it is there for a reason - I leave it alone.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Usually, the boobs and the vagina are the sure signs you're a woman... unless you're cutting those off too?

• 1 month ago

Women in some other countries shave nothing. Take Germany for example, where it's not widely done

• ?
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

a real woman as nature intended

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

Yes you're a girl. And I too love being hairy in my pubic and armpit area I feel kind of sexy about it. The people who say that you're not a woman really need some help.

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

Yes, as long as you have a vagina, you are a woman, hair or no hair.

• ?
    Lv 6
    1 month ago

Yes, of course you are. Some people are just idiots.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.