Anonymous
Anonymous asked in HealthWomen's Health · 1 month ago

Am I still a woman if I never shave any of my body hair? (Armpits..pubes..etc)?

I got told I'm not a real women if I keep the hair. I like it there and feel more comfy with it

Favorite Answer

Your body, your hair. Would you allow someone to tell you whether you should wear trousers or a skirt? Probably not. Therefore don't allow other people to tell you what to do or not to do with the hairy parts below the neckline. (and above!!) If you want to remove said hairy bits you can do that (by whichever method you so desire) Or you can leave them to their own hairy devices. As long as you keep yourself clean and fresh, it is NONE of anyone's business what you choose to do with the hair on your body. 

You do what YOU WANT TO DO ..ignore anyone else ,you have to be happy within your own skin ! 

Congratulations!  You now have an easy way to tell if your "hair advisors" are idiots.  Those who think that hairiness makes you a not woman can now and forever safely be ignored.  Their advice is deluded and bogus.  It is the quality one would expect from grade school children.

• L

Most European women do not shave at all.  I used to shave my legs and underarms....now, just my underarms.  As for pubic hair..............NEVER - it is there for a reason - I leave it alone.

• Usually, the boobs and the vagina are the sure signs you're a woman... unless you're cutting those off too?

Women in some other countries shave nothing. Take Germany for example, where it's not widely done

• ?

a real woman as nature intended

Yes you're a girl. And I too love being hairy in my pubic and armpit area I feel kind of sexy about it. The people who say that you're not a woman really need some help.

Yes, as long as you have a vagina, you are a woman, hair or no hair.

• ?

Yes, of course you are. Some people are just idiots.