Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Food & DrinkBeer, Wine & Spirits · 1 month ago

Is it safe to consume alcohol after receiving the moderna vaccine? ?

You should wait like a day to do that. I don't think it's safe.

• ?

Directly before or after, there is evidence it causes it to be less effective.  Safe....yes it's safe.   But the point is to get immunity and if you want that you should wait a couple of days.

No. Make sure you drive home first before you start drinking alcohol..

Yes, within reason. But you should have your immune system in good condition for the best response to the vaccine (any vaccine for that matter), so binge or chronic drinking are not a good idea around the time of the shot. Take some time to dry out before the vaccination, and give some time afterwards for the vaccine to work its magic.

• blank

There is no way for sure.It is a brand new vaccine they are still working on finding that sort of  stuff about it.Such as if it works with something.Such as drinking right after getting it.I was wondering the same thing right after getting it so I waited a week and half and then had a few drinks off and on and I was fine.

Is it safe to receive the .Moderna  vaccine without alcohol should be your question.