Yahoo Answers is shutting down on May 4th, 2021 (Eastern Time) and beginning April 20th, 2021 (Eastern Time) the Yahoo Answers website will be in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Food & DrinkBeer, Wine & Spirits · 1 month ago

Is it safe to consume alcohol after receiving the moderna vaccine? ?

7 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    1 month ago

You should wait like a day to do that. I don't think it's safe.

• ?
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

Directly before or after, there is evidence it causes it to be less effective.  Safe....yes it's safe.   But the point is to get immunity and if you want that you should wait a couple of days.

• 1 month ago

No. Make sure you drive home first before you start drinking alcohol..

• 1 month ago

You should wait like a day to do that. I don't think it's safe.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    1 month ago

Yes, within reason. But you should have your immune system in good condition for the best response to the vaccine (any vaccine for that matter), so binge or chronic drinking are not a good idea around the time of the shot. Take some time to dry out before the vaccination, and give some time afterwards for the vaccine to work its magic.

• blank
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

There is no way for sure.It is a brand new vaccine they are still working on finding that sort of  stuff about it.Such as if it works with something.Such as drinking right after getting it.I was wondering the same thing right after getting it so I waited a week and half and then had a few drinks off and on and I was fine.

• 1 month ago

Is it safe to receive the .Moderna  vaccine without alcohol should be your question.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.