community college to university application ?

if I'm planning on transferring  to university after two years of community college should i apply as AAS in early childhood education at my community college? or certificate? 

• drip

I advise talking to the universities you want to apply to when you transfer first.  Ask the university admissions, not your CC, what classes will or will not transfer over to their school.  They may want you to take only general education class. 

You may not need to 60 credits or an Associate degree to transfer.  A certificate may mean nothing. 

Make sure any thing you do will transfer and benefit your application now, before you sign up for classes at your CC

please ask advising at your CC.  the desires of college education departments are not uniform, but vary depending on state and state laws.