Yahoo Answers is shutting down on May 4th, 2021 (Eastern Time) and beginning April 20th, 2021 (Eastern Time) the Yahoo Answers website will be in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

community college to university application ?

if I'm planning on transferring  to university after two years of community college should i apply as AAS in early childhood education at my community college? or certificate? 

2 Answers

  • drip
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

    I advise talking to the universities you want to apply to when you transfer first.  Ask the university admissions, not your CC, what classes will or will not transfer over to their school.  They may want you to take only general education class. 

    You may not need to 60 credits or an Associate degree to transfer.  A certificate may mean nothing. 

    Make sure any thing you do will transfer and benefit your application now, before you sign up for classes at your CC

  • 1 month ago

    please ask advising at your CC.  the desires of college education departments are not uniform, but vary depending on state and state laws.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.