digis asked in Society & CultureLanguages · 1 month ago

English speakers, could you help me?

Could anyone tell me if I wrote this paragraph correctly and whether it sounds natural to an English person? I myself am not a native speaker of English.

The butchers purchased this building in 1630, and until 1895 as well as in the period from 1927 to 1940, this building was owned by the Butchers Guild of Warsaw.

From 1895 to 1927 it was the property of other organisations comprising butchers.

The guild house was where the the guild’s treasury, flag, drums, rifles were kept and where occupational and festive gatherings of the guild took place.

The building is known to have had a water supply system since 1600.

Orthodox Christian three hand signs are different than Buddhist mudras. Ecumenism = 263 heresies; each heresy leads to hell. Orthodoxy = the only true faith; Roman Catholics tried one cup - one spoon ritual and got sick with Bubonic plague; if heresy enters Orthodox monastery then monks/nuns will get sick with flu/tuberculosis (for instance); Orthodox churches who closed for COVID or had disposable cups/spoons or dipped spoon into alcohol are no longer brides of Christ (now they serve Satan and honor Satan's new COVID religion). Don’t go into UFO to be “healed” by evil demons; demons never do good. SSN is written as a barcode/QRcode; then it's put into a chip; chip is put into vaccine; chipped people are influenced (by super computers) to receive grey plastic card World Passport with no name on it (but when they stretch their hands to get it, gov't clerk presses secret button to administer the unforgivable green 666 tattoo by isotope rays). If you reject mark of the beast then your direct ancestors go to heaven (according to saint Vyacheslav Krasheninnikov from Ural); forgive me.

Source(s): Documents are from Satan; burn all the documents that you can find. Electronics will be used to track you. Even old broken unplugged 1970 TV set will show the evil flying antichrist using Tesla's ether. Don’t go into UFO to be “healed” by evil demons; demons never do good; always pray the Jesus prayer or to saints who help right away (like saint Vyacheslav Krasheninnikov according to whom if you reject mark of the beast, then your direct ancestors go to heaven); forgive me.
  • Craig

You've done a fantastic job.  I might have used a different phrase here or there, or different punctuation in places.  But you've written a far better paragraph than a great many native English speakers could.

I would recommend changing "comprising butchers" to "comprised of butchers".  "Comprise" is a bit of a tricky word.  You might want to avoid it by simply saying "other butchers' organizations" or even "other butcher organizations".  Either would be understood.

Well done!  Really well done!