Anonymous
Anonymous asked in HealthDiseases & ConditionsInfectious Diseases · 1 month ago

Does anyone know what’s in the back of my kid’s throat?

Pretty sure she’s got strep but I’ve never seen this sticking up from her throat before. I’ve never seen it at all actually. Does anyone know what this could be?

Favorite Answer

It could be her lingual tonsils. Palatine tonsils are on the sides and those look swollen. The lingual tonsils are on the base of the tongue. My guess is she's got tonsillitis. See a doctor.

• ?

see a good dentist about that

looks  like  oral thrush  on her tongue , and a small plastic part stuck in her throat . get to ER  immediately .

take her to the er if you think she might have strep