Bowel movements?

This is an embarrassing topic, but if i don’t talk about it, I may never get any suggestions or advice.

For some time, my bowel movements have been acting up. I released little sausage shaped stools, smaller than how it would normally be. Some come out in small sausage shapes and some in long sausage shapes. They would all sink to the bottom of the toilet like in a pile. Though, I still cannot feel like I fully evacuated myself. There are time when I do not have urges to have a bowel movement, and when I sit on the toilet, I strain and release small sized amounts, all while i do not have urges. Is the bowel habit ok? They do come in brownish color, but im not sure if the sizes are ok.   

i would ask your doctor about it

• Andy C

Poop should never float and those that do are indicative of health problems. You shouldn't have to strain except what is out of your control.   Straining,  too,  is indicative of health problems. 

Eat ONLY whole foods and drink ONLY water, unsweetened teas and unflavored milk and your poos will be healthy (and,  as importantly, so will you).

If you are fat, this getting healthy will result in fat loss.   Like, all of it.  Be prepared for new clothes becoming necessary. 

Take a probiotic every day. You need a better colony of bacteria in your gut.